When starting a new business, it is important to begin by formulating a realistic business plan to ensure that adequate finance is available.
In addition, the type of business entity you select can have a significant impact on how you are protected under the law, how you are affected by tax regulations and how you register the business with the authorities.
We can help you at this critical moment for your business:
- Tailor made business start up plans.
- Structuring finance.
- Company formations.
- Registering your new company with Companies House.
|The Phoenix Programme|
A joint Initiative between Cunningham & Co. Accountants and Wexford County Enterprise Board.
A pilot programme targeted at Start up Businesses, which provides practical accounts production, support and mentoring for the first six months in business for a fee of €150.00
Will involve an in depth discussion centring on the new business, the vision the
client has for his/her business and the steps required to ensure the client
receives maximum benefit from the involvement of Cunningham & Co.
Phase 2. The 10 point plan
1. Review of Business Plan and Cash Flow Projections.
2. Jointly meet with the Bank/Financial Institute on clients behalf.
3. Register the New Business with Revenue Commissioners on client’s behalf.
4. Prepare the Sales/Purchases/Cheque Journal/Bank Recs for 6 months.
5. Calculate and submit the VAT 3 Returns for first 6 months.
6. Set up, Calculate and supply payslips to all employees for 6months.
7. Submit the P30 Returns for the first 6 months.
8. Meet with the client at intervals to view progress of the business.
9. Carry out a 6 month evaluation of the business.
10. Produce a half yearly set of management accounts
Will take place on the completion of the six months evaluation and production of management accounts. This will enable the client to be armed with six months historical accounts information and the client will be offered advice on moving the business forward from this point. The Client will have gained valuable understanding of the importance of accurate record keeping, and will see first hand how the information is extracted from the books & records to tell the story of how his/her business is performing.
To apply for consideration on the Phoenix Programme the following conditions apply:
1. You should not have an existing accountant
2. The business must be either ready to commence immediately or in the first year of trading
3. You should have a draft Business Plan and Cashflow projections completed
Benefit to Your Business:
– Client receives accounts production for six months.
– Access to professional advice and assistance.
– Has access and support of Accountant when seeking finance from banks.
– Client will be correctly registered for all relevant taxes.
– Will gain experience of what books/records are required by law.
– All VAT 3 Returns/P30 Returns will be filed on time.
– Client will receive expert evaluation of business at end of 6 months and will be provided with historical information going forward.
– Client will have gained a greater understanding of the value and necessity of accurate recording of books & records of the business.
– Client is under no obligation to stay with Cunningham & Co.